圣埃蒂安大学University of St-Etienne
圣埃蒂安大学，又称Jean Monnet大学,1969年建校，现有在校生2万，是里昂大学联盟成员之一。该校开设的英文授课项目均为当下热门的理工类专业范畴，且基本为ERASMUS即欧洲多校合作项目，学生可在2-3个欧盟内的大学完成整个硕士学业。It is a French public university, based in Saint-Étienne. It is under the Academy of Lyon and belongs to the recent administrative entity denominated University of Lyon, which gathers different schools in Lyon and Saint-Étienne.
The main campus is located in Tréfilerie, in the city of Saint-Étienne. It houses arts, languages and letters courses, with law, economics and management, human sciences and the Maison de l’Université (administrative building). Sciences and sports are studied in Metare campus, which is located in a less urbanized place in the city. A University Institute of Technology (IUT) is located in Metare too, providing some short courses over two or three years. Optic and vision and the engineering school Telecom Saint-Etienne are located in the Carnot Campus in the north of the city. The Hubert Curien Laboratory, devoted to optic, image and computer science, is located there too. Bellevue Campus houses the medicine faculty.
- Master COSI (Color in Science and Industry)
- Master 3DMT (3D Multi-Media technology）
- Master SISE (Surface & Interface Science & Engineering）
- Master MLDM (Machine Learning & Data Mining）
- Master in Computer Science （track in Cyber-Physical Social Systems）
- Master AIMA (Advanced Imaging and Material Appearance
★ GPA 3.0及以上